Please note we have recently updated our Privacy Policy, effective May 18, 2018. You may view the updated Privacy Policy HERE.
By using this website, you consent to the use of information that you provide us in accordance with the Privacy Policy.

It’s time to replace AV with Next-gen AV.

Research indicates only 47% of cyberattacks are malware based. The other 53% use non-malware techniques, which are harder to spot and more dangerous. Learn how to stop the non-malware threats that Machine Learning and Traditional AV are not designed to prevent..

Why should you attend our local event?

The event culminates in a live attack simulation where we put on our “black hat” and build a real-world attack that puts Carbon Black to the test.

Learn About NGAV

Walk away with a clear picture of the future of endpoint security – in the words of a recent attendee: “Finally I understand what NGAV is.”

Build An Attack

See how easy it is for an attacker to put together a sophisticated non-malware attack on your infrastructure – and how Cb Defense stops it.

Network with Peers

Meet 50-75 peers from your area in our casual Lunch & Learn format..

Agenda


Welcome

Introductions

It’s about Attacks, Not Malware

Cb Defense vs. Traditional AV

Live Attack Buildout & Test

Q & A – Partner and Carbon Black Team

In one hour, we’ll cover:

The truth about traditional AV and why it’s time to replace it
The limitations of machine-learning technologies
The tactics and techniques attackers use to get around new and old AV A live attack simulation
Carbon Black’s streaming prevention technology – a validated approach for stopping malware and non-malware attacks targeting endpoints

Find an event near you.

 

June 5, 2018

Milwaukee, WI

11:30 AM

June 6, 2018

Minneapolis, MN

11:30 AM

June 12, 2018

Albany, NY

11:30 AM

June 13, 2018

Parsippany, NJ

11:30 AM

June 19, 2018

Burlington, MA

2:00 PM

June 19, 2018

Chicago, IL

11:30 AM

June 20, 2018

Rosemont, IL

2:30 PM

June 20, 2018

Nashville, TN

4:00 PM

June 21, 2018

Charlotte, NC

11:30 AM

June 27, 2018

Toronto, ON

11:30 AM

Frequently Asked Questions.


You can view the event dates in your state by looking at the list above.
The venue can be found in your state by clicking on the city of your choice.
The dress code for the event is business casual
A full agenda can be viewed by here. Please note this is subject to change.
As the event is business-related, it is not appropriate for guests to be included in the formal program. However, if you have a colleague that would like to join you or would like to recommend this event to a friend – please direct them to register on this site
If you cannot attend and would like to send a substitute, please email details to events@carbonblack.com. As the event is invitation only the substitute will need to be approved by the Beyond AV Tour Event Team.
There is no cost for the event itself. All meals and entertainment are provided for the duration of the event. However, you are responsible for your own travel, accommodation and incidental expenses.
Please email details to events@carbonblack.com.
You will be sent a copy of the information you have entered in your confirmation email. Please check it carefully and send any changes to events@carbonblack.com. You will also receive detailed event instructions in the week prior to the event.
Please send an email to the registration support desk at events@carbonblack.com with the changes you would like to make.
Please send an email to the registration support desk at events@carbonblack.com with the changes you would like to make.
The email address for all queries is events@carbonblack.com.
Only the fields marked with an * are mandatory.

Responsive image

Can’t make it? Have questions?