Register Now for the Live Event
Title: Become a Threat Hunter Challenge
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Time: 1:00pm EST
Location: Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus - Innovation Center
Address: 640 Ellicott St. Buffalo, NY 14203
Join Carbon Black, InfoTech WNY, and the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus for a threat hunting challenge!
The Carbon Black Become a Threat Hunter Challenge is a fun dynamic capture-the-flag style event where you will get hands-on with our cloud based End Point Products. Our next-gen endpoint tools capture deeper telemetry that facilitates turning the tables on the attacker by proactively looking for tell-tale behaviors.
Bring you laptop! We will provide a Map of the World Q&A score board to track each teams progress. Join us to put your threat hunting skills to the test - and the chance to win prizes!
- Fun - enter yourself or a small team for some collaborative hunting
- Learn - from hacking techniques and tradecraft used in actual incidents
- Step-up - be introduced to hunting, or advance your existing hunting skills
- Hands-on - with tools used by fed government, corporates and dot coms, IR pros
- Insight - how to uplift your organizations sec ops capabilities
- Glory – it’s all about the prizes and the 3 levels of challenge coins
The game is designed for all levels of threat hunters - from beginner to expert.
Don't miss out on this event! Complete the form on the right to secure your spot!